AML Training – $12/Course
SIRS’ anti-money laundering compliance training courses address BSA and USA PATRIOT Act AML training requirements. Among other things, these courses address the following:
- Explanation of money laundering;
- Review of BSA/AML regulations;
- Money laundering risks and red flags;
- What to do when suspicious activity is encountered; and
- Regulatory enforcement actions.
Select from the following training courses:
- Residential Mortgage Lenders & Originators
- Insurance Agents & Brokers
- Precious Metals & Jewelry Dealers
- Money Services Business
- Money Services Business – Español
- Check Casher
- Payment Processor/ISO
- Securities Broker/Dealer
Each course is priced at $12. After completing the course, a training certificate is awarded.
To purchase courses for a group/employees, please email SIRS.
If you have already set up a training account, click HERE to access your account.